If you're thinking about a career in exciting, fast-paced world of academic information technology distribution, you are one click away from discovering the opportunities available at Campusgeni.
1.Field Sales Executive
Campusgeni is currently recruiting for high-energy, driven Field Sales Executive with relevant knowledge of technology. Ideal candidates should also possess solid business-to-business sales and account management experience.
Campusgeni offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell Academic IT applications solutions.
• Developing and managing relationships with our existing and new customers
• Demonstrate & sell our products to academic institutions
• Customer management & Value based selling
• Follow through with IT, production & maintenance process
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
• The candidate must have a successful sales record, preferably in software sales.
• Consistent increase in earnings and commissions throughout sales career
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation abilities are required.
• CRM experience is a plus
• Previous Sales Methodology training preferred
• College degree plus two years outside sales experience preferred.
• Full time position with base pay plus aggressive commission plan.
• Position may involve some overnight travel.
2.Web Programmer & Graphic Designer
Campusgeni is currently recruiting for high-energy, driven, mid level e-commerce web programmer to design, implement and administer a software project to be hosted in an open-source environment. Ideal candidates are energetic selfstarters, capable of working independently with minimal supervision, be creative and flexible at finding innovative solutions to complex problems.
Candidate must be able to work on multiple projects and to take initiative and work independently. Ability to identify/resolve issues using a balance of functional and technical expertise. Consistently demonstrates strong coding practices.
• Meeting with sales executive to gather software requirements
• Will be tasked with architecting and designing a scalable, maintainable and secure back-end
• Adobe CS3, CS4, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw
• MS Windows server, SQL server, Windows 2000 & XP, MS IIS Server, Ajax, XML
• Experience administering Unix and Apache.
• Visual creativity (graphics, layout, design) is a plus
• Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) is a plus
• Experience with the eZ Publish PHP content management framework is a big plus
• Minimum 6 months -2 years web development experience
Apply at Career@Campusgeni.com
Campusgeni.com does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies. Campusgeni.com will not be responsible for any fee claims related to unsolicited resumes. Do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Campusgeni.com employees or to any company location.